A must buy material for all those who want to learn the concepts rather than just learning the formulas in physics. Explains all the concepts in a lucid manner, contains enough numericals to make anyone grasp the concepts from the basics. Kudos to the team of Visual Physics.
It was really worth watching. In Physics, visulaization is the most important thing and by watching your videos it was cleared. And by watching your videos I was able to solve tougher problems of physics and I was able to score very good ranks in many competitive exams and I cleared JEE too. Thanks to NLYTN.
This is what my daughter & I have observed with the content
1. Explanation is very simple & lucid.
2. The content is very well structured - explanation of concepts peppered by small problems to help a child apply the concept, followed by an explanation for that also, so that a child can correct their concepts as they learn followed by solved examples from previous years.
3. The graphics are extremely well done & teach a student to visualize a problem & therefore the factors that need to be taken into account for solving the problem.
4. My daughter was intimidated by physics earlier but now when she sees problems being visually analyzed & broken down in a systematic manner, she is able to apply that thought process to other problems as she practices. I see her confidence with Physics now.
5. The content includes all previous years solved in a systematic manner with excellent graphics & therefore any doubts that a student might have on how to approach a problem set at an IIT level, is immediately resolved.
I must add that that I have very rarely been as impressed with any educational content as I have with Visual Physics. If only subjects were taught this way, we would't have students struggling through the critical years of education.
I hope that you can come up with similar content for Math, Chemistry & Biology soon.
Thank you & your team for coming with such excellent content! I am so glad that I came across your website as I was searching for resources for my daughter. A big thanks also to your team for being very cooperative every single time I have contacted them.
I hope you would be in the best of your professional zeal to make ‘nlytn’ the new landmark in teaching physics at 10+2 level.
Here goes my two cents for your product:
Why did I purchase this ‘visual physics’ by nlytn?
My nephew, Mr Shyam Chaitanya is in class 12. He was regularly discussing physics with me and I found his initial enthusiasm for physics sometimes waning. His normal perception is usually superb. While interacting with him, I found that he was failing to imagine the physical objects, their motion and behavior. This was resulting in smudged picture of the problem in hand and thereby failure in solving the problem. My own experience of teaching physics to students gave me two points to consider:
1. Some students are visual learner; they always love to imagine things and learn better when they are shown models and diagrams. They don’t fail to imagine but rather they prefer to learn through diagrams.
2. Some students are poor at imagination. They fail to create the ‘picture of a ball’ when they listen the ‘word’ ‘ball’; they fail to imagine a cylinder as an assembly of cylindrical shell of gradually varying radius one inside the other. But once you show them by models and diagrams, their power of imagination is improved and with time, they start to create their own mind-pictures of the objects, as conjured by the word-picture made by the author in text books. I found my nephew in this category.
To aid the learning of my nephew, I was searching animations and then I came across this nlytn course. Within one month of continuously watching the animations provided by nlytn, Shyam showed his exhilaration – he has regained his joy of playing with physics. He has started creating his own imagination and posing original questions about the problems in hand. So, I thank you all.
What are my views?
1. Animations have never missed any important facet of the description; as a teacher, I salute this effort.
2. One of the most impressive things is the choice of question. Questions have been chosen very logically as they almost cover the entire plethora of problems floating in the market and yet do not overload the student. This becomes more important when nowadays market is literally flooded with numerous question banks, and DLPs from numerous coaching institutes, and each having few new and few common problems in them. So you guys have helped, us, guardians a lot.
3. Never in hurry. The voice over gives ample time to comprehension.
4. We are waiting for more of your ‘visual physics’, especially in optics and electronics. Don’t disappoint us.
I hope one day you are going to acquire a good place in this market. I have tried to share my experience with many of my colleagues who have their wards in this age group and with few students.
Visual physics is really the best there ever can be for physics. The way they present the concepts cannot be presented by anybody. Seriously, i study in one of the best coaching institutes of India but even the teachers here do not teach as good as visual physics can.
For example- The first question in current electricity chapter after visual physics resistors tutorial, they have used combination of the circuits type question which was the same question that was taught to us in the end of the chapter. That is what a student actually need a crystal clear concept that can only be given by visual physics.
The key is that Visual physics provide us with imagination which is the key in physics.
Highly recommended to everybody who want to score full marks in advanced Physics JEE.
I am extremely pleased with your service and this innovative idea of teaching physics through videos. I must say this was really very helpful to me, better than all the books and material I have referred to and infact my teachers too. It taught me from the basics of each chapter to the toughest sums required for JEE.
I have been using nlytned since past one year and it has been very helpful. It has increased grades drastically because of the very good representation of the concepts. The questions are like tonics to boost my confidence.
But I have one request, would you please provide easy optics and wave optics too? It would be a great help if you did!
P.S. - Thank you for the very valuable pen-drive that contains one of the best lectures! The pen-drive is worthless without the lectures! Nlythned made my life simpler. Thanks a lot!
" Love your material ".
Actually I loved physics but was not able to solve problems. Now after only a week with your videos I can solve a lot as I can imagine better.I love physics as well as computer science and would love to make animations related to physics in future.Thank you so much for this outstanding material.
Nlytn team thank you very much for this wonderful service u people just made physics more interesting explaining each and every concept from the grass root level. actually i should say this is like a boon to the people who are preparing for competitive examinations particularly jee mains and advanced and i should say you people completed 30-40% of our work. thank you and i just want to suggest you people to continue the service further in the same way helping the students like us.
I bought Visual Physics 1 for my daughter valid for three months only as trail, since I had bitter experience with Iprof. Whereas, I observed that Visual Physics is excellent product and extremely good and indispensable for students who are preparing for JEE Main & Advance. Consequently, the high quality of the Visual Physics forced me to buy Visual Physics 2 for my daughter.
Before taking up the video lectures from nlytn, i thought for physics no one could able me to understand the concepts clearly. I was not able to think deeply and logically. It help me out completely to be able to think in a logical way and could slove the problems easily. Taking up Nlytn is the ultimate step for jee aspirations.
I appeared for JEE this year. During my preparation, my weakest subject of the three was physics and had I not gone for your course my physics paper was sure to end up as a disaster. Visual Physics helped me to clear my concepts upto the JEE-level, and additionally helped me to appreciate the subject better.
I must thank you and your entire team for the efforts taken to conceptualize "Visual Physics" and bringing it alive to really simplify the process of learning in an otherwise complicated unending list of other study materials. It is to the point and explains concepts in the most simplistically manner.The application to concepts are also dealt with care, which gives the very edge to students.
Thank you sir,actually i was completely against buying any video lectures as i felt cheated when there was not proper content in the video lecture i bought and it cost me around 19000 rupees,but my friend told me about nlytn animated physics videos and he asked me to watch the demo videos,only after watching it,i felt may be this could be of some use to me and was amazed by the reviews in the net,after searching 5 google webpages, i still found zero negative reviews,this is something really great and that's how i placed the order.you are doing a great service by offering high quality video lectures in minimum rates.Received visual physics 1,thank you for your service.It is of wonderful quality and i have already referred it to my friends.
I have taken it for my colleague's daughter, Serena. She is happy with it. Your animations make it easy for her to understand the concepts. Congratulations to your team for the excellent efforts.
Sir, This is really a wonderful gift to my son. He was struggling to solve problems before and Visual Physics has helped him to visualize and understand concepts of physics. Now he is able solve numericals on his own. Kudos to you and your team.
Really it's a cakewalk for JEE aspirants,Classes are simply awesome,Really I don't have any idea about how to prepare Mechanics for JEE,This lectures are god way of teaching!
Hello, I loved the videos and your services a lot. BEST VIDEO LECTURES IN THE MARKET.
Nlytn is just awesome I don't have words to say thankyou very much for providing us the best lectures in the world.
There are so many packages promising to teach for IIT but none of them are even half as good as Visual. Visual explains the concepts in such a simple manner that the students comprehend even the most difficult concepts very easily....
The concepts are explained with world class graphics. I am very impressed. It helped me a lot in understanding concepts.
The videos are really helpful and it made learning much easier. The illustrations gave a better idea of the concepts.
It is really amazing to learn physics with animation. The level is really touching the IIT standard......
" Very good lectures And the standard is just awesome!!!!!!!"
"The videos are simply awesome....
Helped me understand lot of things "
"Very good lectures And the standard is just awesome!!!!!!!"